Want to know how to root Micromax A65 Smarty? If yes then keep reading this particular post as here I am going to describe some very easy steps which will root your MMX A65 Smarty in minutes. Rooting will help you customize your A65 Smarty with better access and high end features. Rooting will give you the freedom of installing custom ROMs, recoveries on your simple A65. In short, this rooting will change your A65 Smarty completely and you will observe a complete new refreshed gadget in your hand just after applying this rooting guide.
But first let we talk about A65 Smarty. A65 Smarty is stuffed with impressive features but still it is not that popular (like other MMX smartphones). It comes with a big 4.3 inches TFT screen that provides 480x800 pixels screen resolution. It runs on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS which is coupled with a 1 GHz ARM Cortex A5 chipped processor having 512 MB RAM. It wraps dual camera with CMOS sensor and video recording option. Also it is equipped with 1350 mAh battery which provides around 5 hours talk time and 205 hours standby time with 2G network.
How to root MMX Smarty 4.3 A65
Before main tutorial, please follow these pre-requisites:
• Maintain your battery level to approx. 80%
• Restore your data using some backup and restore app from play store
• Try it with prior knowledge of rooting only
Please note that rooting will void your warranty which can be dangerous in case you don’t know the complete advantages of rooting.
So after you have followed these pre-requisites, you can follow this main tutorial:
1. Download this rooting tool to your computer.
2. After downloading, extract this tool using some extractor.
3. Now with the help of original USB chord, connect your A65 to computer in which you have downloaded above tool.
4. Open the extracted file and choose the RunMe.bat option.
5. Now on the computer screen, you will see various options (regarding various things). Press 1 now. It will boot normally.
6. Now wait for the time your MMX Smarty is rooted completed.
After this, remove the USB chord and reboot your phone. Though your phone is completely rooted now but still you can ensure it with Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
I am a tech savvy who loves to cover all the topics about Android, Windows, Games, Reviews etc.