Talking about Micromax Bolt A27 then it houses justified features at its price slot. But I think you are not very happy with those usual features. You surely want some extra privileges in your device. So be ready as here I am going to tell how to root Micromax Bolt A27 with some easy tools. This rooting will end up you with lots of excitement and new features (if followed properly).
But before that let we have a general discussion. Bolt A27 houses 3.5 inch small display. This display is perfect according to its price slot. Also you can’t make any changes with this display using rooting or any similar tool. So no discussion about this point. It runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS which is surely the matter of great concern. Moreover, it can be rectified/upgraded using this rooting tutorial. I think Micromax is not going to launch any official update for Bolt A27 which means you have to take help form custom ROMs only. But for that you need your device to be rooted first. So this tutorial will help you there.
It is powered by a Spreadtrum SC6820 chipped 1 GHz processor with 256 MB RAM. You can’t make major changes with processor but surely you can speed it a bit up (only if you are a professional). Other features are very common which you will see in all the devices.
Now let me bring some main points to your concern. Rooting is an un-official process that comes with some risks like bricking, bugs etc. But if you carefully follow all the steps then there are very few chances of such risks. But please note that neither me nor Micromax will be held responsible for any accidental cases.
How to root Micromax Bolt A27
1. Download Moborobo and unlock root tool to computer.
2. Now with help of USB cable, connect your A27 to computer.
3. Now ensure connection worth through Moborobo tool. Open it, if it shows device is connected successfully then go to step 4 or in any other case, please connect and check it again.
4. Now open Unlock Root app and select the Root Option there.
5. Now select your phone (MMX A27) from the list and choose root your phone option.
6. Reboot it after that.
7. Now open App Drawer. If you find SuperSu app there then it means that your A27 is rooted. Otherwise you have to perform the complete tutorial again.
I am a tech savvy who loves to cover all the topics about Android, Windows, Games, Reviews etc.